Navy Vertical Sweatshirt Dress - SOLD OUT.
INSPIRATION - THE BACK STORY
Okay - true story. My sister (you know, that one this is like a best friend but busts your chops?) & 3 close girlfriends tease me that I don't own a sweatshirt. It's true,--at least not the kind with a town name or college on it. So I asked myself 'what would I do if I had to design with sweatshirt?' First - I knew it had to be really good quality (like 100% cotton, no poly). So -- one afternoon, I came up with our Vertical Sweatshirt Dress. I actually walked downstairs from my studio in it hours later, and a designer friend said "I could sell the xxxx out of that."
So...a dress was born. And I have to be honest -- it has been our best seller. Our customers wear it to work, vacation, a banquet, -- it goes everywhere and is PRE WASHED. Yes, you can wash & dry this because we pre-shrink it.
HOW I WEAR IT
To Work: with a cool ankle boot, boot or heeled sandal
Weekends: white chunky sneaks, flips or a cool chunky sandal, or boots
Dinner Out: any way you want
- Raw Cut Edges: at the neck, arm holes & hem -- looks cool
- "Vertical": what we call our gros grain ribbon stripe
- Neck & Arm Holes: trimmed inside with gros grain ribbon
- 100% Cotton
- Neckline:crew neck, raw cut
- Bust: tailored but not snug
- Waist: loose and forgiving
- Skirt: slightly snug in hip, which is flattering
- Length: dress should finish right at the knee cap
CHAR-COAL Size Chart
Low Hip Circumference