Silk T-Shirt Dress- 50% OFF
LIMITED RUN - NOW AVAILABLE!
FREE SHIPPING - WITHIN 48 HRS OF ORDER.
INSPIRATION - THE BACK STORY
In my former line, we had a 't shirt' in this black silk stretch charmeuse. I loved this 't shirt' because it was silk, and I could wear it to work in lieu of my white, cotton t-shirts with my suits. I always knew -- someday, that I wanted to do a cool dress from this T Shirt. I imagined it would be 'easy' but flattering, and that I could wear it with biker boots and a wide belt, or it could be worn on it's own with a heel, boot, ankle boot, etc...
This is the dress. The drape is amazing and although I typically NEVER wear skirts above the knee, this one is just slightly above the knee; it hits in that perfect, flattering spot.
This dress will serve me in late summer, early fall and into holiday parties - I'm gonna wear the pants off of it! Hope you do too.
HOW I WEAR IT
To Work: black ankle boots (these are mine in the pic) or tall boots
Weekends: date night - maybe more casual ankle boots
Dinner Out: especially straight from work, I won't look 'dressed up'
- fabric is feather light & stretches, but has enough body for comfort
- the drape is amazing -- follows body curves, but not fitted anywhere
- crew neck: gives the dress a bit of casual undertones
- raglan sleeves: also gives it some casual undertone
- tuxedo stripes: look closely -- see the ribbon stripe down the front & back
- 94% Silk
- 6% Spandex
- Dry Clean Only
- t-shirt fit in the bust & shoulders
- waist curves inward, but does NOT hug
- hip curves outward, but do NOT hug or create baggy silhouette
CHAR-COAL Size Chart
Low Hip Circumference